Our products come with a few standard terms and conditions. Please read through them and become familiar with our agreement. UI/UX Assets may be referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this notice. Themes for Kirby is a sub-brand of UI/UX Assets; when we refer to UI/UX Assets, we also include Themes for Kirby.
This license is a legal agreement between you and UI/UX Assets for using products downloaded from this website (uiuxassets.com). All products remain the property of UI/UX Assets. Web templates and themes are licensed under the GPL license.
- Use the products in any number of personal projects.
- Use the products in any number of commercial projects.
- Alter, modify, or extend the products as needed.
You May Not
- Sell our work as your own.
- Re-distribute products as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files.
- Offer the products for free or for sale in which case the products represents the core value.
- Redistribute, resell, lease, license or sublicense UI/UX Assets products.
- Use our assets for educational purposes, such as a video course.
- Do any of the above things after modifying the products.
- Do not share or transfer the products you purchased with others outside of your organization.
- Do tell a friend about UI/UX Assets if our products or content have helped you in any way.
- Our membership is an unlimited download subscription, meaning that you are free to download as many items as you like.
- Use one account for one user. In the event you have purchased an account with multiple users, the number of users that may use the product shall not exceed the number of users purchased. If you exceed the limit, we may have to block the account.
Due the nature of our assets we’re currently not able to offer a refund.
UI/UX Assets are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and keeping personal information secure. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- You may subscribe to our newsletter which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
- You may purchase a product or a subscription which includes your preferences in receiving related updates.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links in any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. This paragraph also applies to you if you are not the licensee (e.g. if you use our products while someone else is the licensee).
All Rights Reserved
We own all rights, title and interest to UI/UX Assets (including all intellectual property rights) and reserve all rights to UI/UX Assets that are not expressly granted in this agreement.
UI/UX Assets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the products.
15 Rue des Halles