By using Themes for Kirby or purchasing a theme, you’re agreeing to these terms. Please read through and become familiar with our agreement. Themes for Kirby may be referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this notice. Themes may be referred to as “products” or “items”.
This license is a legal agreement between you and Themes for Kirby for purchasing and using our products. All products remain the property of Themes for Kirby and we retain the right to verbally and digitally talk about your use if the products are visible to the public. You will find a copy of the license with the purchased product.
- Use the products for personal projects.
- Use the products for commercial projects.
- Use one license for one project. In the event you have purchased a volume license, the number of projects you may use the product on shall not exceed the number of licenses purchased. If you exceed the limit, Themes for Kirby may block the license key.
- Alter, modify, or extend the products as needed.
You May Not
- Sell our work as your own.
- Re-distribute products as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files.
- Offer the products for free or for sale in which case the products represents the core value.
- Redistribute, resell, lease, license or sublicense Themes for Kirby products.
- Share your access to the products with any other individual.
- Do any of the above things after modifying the products.
- Do not share or transfer the products you purchased with others outside of your organization.
- Do tell a friend about Themes for Kirby if our products or content have helped you in any way.
Due to the nature of our products we are currently not able to offer refunds.
Themes for Kirby are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and keeping personal information secure. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- You may subscribe to our newsletter which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
- You may purchase a product or a subscription which includes your preferences in receiving related updates.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. This also applies to you if you are not the licensee (e.g. if you use our products while someone else is the licensee).
All Rights Reserved
We own all rights, title and interest to Themes for Kirby (including all intellectual property rights) and reserve all rights to Themes for Kirby that are not expressly granted in this agreement.
Themes for Kirby reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the products.